Babieznmore.com is based on the belief that our baby and pregnant moms needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
Babieznmore.com would welcome the opportunity to earn moms trust and deliver you the best service in the industry.
That Sexy Body
While pregnant it can be easy for moms to get caught up in all the negatives about your appearance: if the size of your belly is bothering you, then that’s probably all you’ll ever see in the mirror; if your hair or skin feels oily, than that could be enough to make you see the rest of your body in a negative light. But one of the keys to feeling sexy is to focus on the positives that being pregnant brings.
- Beautiful Hair: Believe it or not, expect to see some beautiful, shiny, thick hair during the second trimester of your pregnancy. As your hormones kick in, they will begin to nourish your hair, making it feel gorgeously silky and smooth!
- Long Nails: If you’ve had trouble growing your nails in the past, you don’t need to worry anymore! Being pregnant often causes fingernails to grow faster than they would normally, which means you can show them off in a variety of styles and colors!
- Glowing Skin: You’ve heard people talking about that glow that pregnant women glow, and you may be waiting for yours to kick in. Well, don’t worry, it will! The increased blood flow during pregnancy will give your complexion a rosy glow!
- More Cleavage: Pregnant women often see an increase in the size of their breasts by one or two cup sizes. Enhance that cleavage and enjoy it!
Lets Talk About Sex!
Alot of pregnant woment do not get the urge to have sex . You might not be feeling sexy enough to actively participate in your old sex routines for a number of reasons. Some women feel awkward with the changes in their body and worry about their partner touching them in intimate ways. You may be afraid that your partner won’t find you attractive anymore or even want to be sexually intimate. In fact, many men find that pregnancy only enhances your sexual attraction. That added weight gain, those new curves, and that pregnant belly are a real turn-on for most men, and shouldn’t stop you from participating in sexual activity.
If you are finding it hard to be sexy when it comes to the bedroom, talk with your partner about your fears. Keeping an open and honest dialogue often goes a long way to boosting body image. Try cuddling, kissing, or showering together to get the heat going, or focus on other intimate activities such as body massages, baths, and candlelit dinners. The right underwear can also go a long way to making you feel sexy, and you’ll be glad to know that there are a variety of pregnancy thongs, bikinis, briefs, and bras to keep you feeling and looking your best!
Dressing the Part
Clothes are usually another big issue while being pregnant. In the past, women were relegated to wearing tents and spacesuits for nine months, but now we are much more lucky. There are hundreds of stores that offer comfortable, fashionable, and sexy clothes for expectant moms. And you don’t need to spend a fortune to add these items to your wardrobe.
To boost your self-esteem, be sure to buy clothes that fit. Don’t try to squeeze into your pre-pregnancy clothes, because they were not designed for your sexy new pregnancy body. Instead, buy proper maternity clothes that will hug your new curves! Pick up a couple of pairs of jeans and skirts, and mix and match tops that will add color and style to your look. Be sure to buy one outfit that you feel your sexiest in, and wear it whenever you like!
To keep feeling sexy while being pregnant, here are some great tips to follow:
- Spoil Yourself: You can’t be expected to feel sexy if you are constantly working, cleaning the house, or meeting the demands of others. Be sure to spoil yourself – get a manicure, get your hair done, or go for that massage! These things can go a long way to making you feel sexy.
- Exercise: Though you may not feel like it, exercising can also help to feel sexy throughout your pregnancy. Even a simple walk around the block will get your heart pumping and your energy flowing, and really boost your body image and baby health.
- Watch Your Weight: Though you are free to eat treats from time to time, try not to go overboard. Keeping your weight gain between the recommended 25 and 35 pounds will help you feel sexy and confident.
- Be Positive: The best way to feel sexy is to tell yourself how great you are. Look in the mirror and tell yourself the truth: that you are a sexy, confident pregnant woman.
check out Babiez n more
95 Hayden Avenue
Lexington, MA 02421
Mon - Fri: 9AM - 5PM
Sat: 10AM - 5PM