More - Company Message
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

Happy Friday
There Are Alot Of Good Men Out There!
Sexy in Motherhood
If u cannot breastfeed which brand formula would you use?
Are you pregnant or expecting a baby. How will you feel being a mom?

Categories

expecting
It's Friday
milk
Post Pregnancy
powered by

My Blog

Are you pregnant or expecting a baby. How will you feel being a mom?

Write your post here.

20 Comments to Are you pregnant or expecting a baby. How will you feel being a mom?:

Comments RSS
Samantha Ricketts on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:23 PM
i am curently expecting triplets and it is the greatest feeling ever. i cant waits to have my babaies and get pregnant again. Pregnancy is the greatest gift to a woman

KG on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 10:33 AM
Really now Samantha!!!! Congratulations on your Triplets...!

Placenta encapsulation on Tuesday, September 30, 2014 2:43 AM
Expecting a baby is an awesome feeling for me.

SWalker on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:24 PM
Yes! and I'm so looking forward to being a mom !!

mom on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:26 PM
yes and i am so looking forward to it...i cant wait

DGA on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:26 PM
Ok aaaah but I, and so ......I just can't bring myself to tell you. Sorry

Stern V on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:27 PM
I love children and I am so Excited about being a father. I will love and cherish my child as much as I will love and cherish the my future child's mother

V Stern on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:28 PM
Oh I forget to mention no children out of Wedlock.

Shakerah on Tuesday, October 25, 2011 6:30 PM
I am absolutely thrilled already and I am far from conceiving. It is one of the greatest gifts and blessings and I ma looking forward to it. :-)

Nicola S on Wednesday, October 26, 2011 9:45 AM
I can't wait to have by beautiful twin girls, im so excited i can hardly contain my joy and happiness. The feeling of being pregnant is just awesome and the attention from my husband is just overwhelming. And must i tell you about the increased sex drive......lol. I love babiez n more

heartofachampiondvds on Friday, October 25, 2013 2:17 AM
If you want to buy Cube U30GT for communication, then you will love the fact that it has front and back camera, which will allow you to do video call and video chatting with your family and friends anywhere you are in the world.

compra-rundominio on Thursday, November 14, 2013 10:09 PM
You too can anticipate more add-ons, cases and add-ons to be provided on the marketplace. Lower cost will stay the main among the strongest stage of 7-inch tablets. Listed here are the seven things which you ought to try to find whenever you're likely to select the right seven inch graphics tablet for you-

Baby Hampers on Wednesday, December 18, 2013 2:38 AM
i read lots of blogs but honestly speaking i found your blog A Safari Themed Baby Shower!very interesting and informatics

wetten on Tuesday, July 15, 2014 3:57 PM
wette kostenlos

live on Friday, July 25, 2014 6:26 PM
Es kann angegeben mit aus a Zweifel , dass im Web Unterkunft sportwetten Der Weg zum Erwerb um all-around das ist ein great Geld Administration Technik .

www on Thursday, October 16, 2014 1:19 PM
As an end result, there are a number houses plus apartment rentals by using przedpokojami which can be confined, darkish without rather functional Otherwise, you can easily opt for a solution to incredibly dull and necessarily quite original

knowledgeadventure.com games on Monday, March 20, 2017 12:35 PM
I think it will be wonderful but I am the man just kidding. But how you feel during that period?

Jason Bravo on Monday, October 8, 2018 3:12 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.

instastalker on Tuesday, August 6, 2019 3:06 AM
Thank you so much for sharing this impressive information with all of us.

Women's health care on Wednesday, September 25, 2019 3:03 AM
I am a model-actor so I have to focus on my fitness. Now, when I am pregnant, I complete follow the instructions of my gynaecologist, and I have understood the risk factors of exercising carelessly. My physical trainer has designed my fitness regime accordingly.